Is L’Occitane Divine Cream a Smart Choice?
When researching this product, our staff was unable to find in depth information. It appears that L’Occitane Divine Cream states that it helps reduce visible signs of aging and gives the skin a more youthful glow. However, there is no information suggesting that this product helps lift, firm or smooth the look of saggy neck skin. Also, there is no information claiming that this product may reduce the look of wrinkles or offer hydrating benefits. There are dozens of neck creams on the market that offer these benefits. .
L’Occitane Divine Cream Details:
Size: 1.7 oz
Instructions & Ingredients: Apply Divine Cream morning and evening to clean face and neck following our unique application technique, developed to boost the effectiveness of the essential oils. Take care to avoid the eye area.
Apply the cream to the face as follows:
1. Smooth cream over the middle of the face.
2. Then apply to the neck, working upwards and alternating between the left and right hands.
3. Energize the skin by using the pads of the fingers to perform small energetic pinching movements along the outline of the face, working up from the chin to the ears to help skin microcirculation. Promote drainage and smooth the skin with strokes using the flat of the hand to release toxins.
4. Use downward strokes to apply the cream to the neck.
5. Then along the middle of the face.
6. Then on the forehead, working outwards from the centre.
7. Cup the hands over the ears, to appreciate the benefits of the product in silence. Press lightly then relax.
L’Occitane Divine Cream Results:
L’Occitane Divine Cream Wrap Up:
L’Occitane Divine Cream states that it helps skin appear more radiant but there is no information stating that this product improves collagen or elastin. Also, an ingredients list is not published, so we are unsure if the product is paraben-free. The manufacturer is selling this product online for $110, this is expensive. There are other neck creams that cost less than $70 online you should consider buying.